Enter the building via a secure remote fob operated communal entrance to the ground floor and having two stairways as well as two lifts which all lead to every floor within the building.
Other areas include a communal lounge which has a kitchen area, visitor toilets and room designated for parking mobility scooters which have charging points.
Located on the first floor of the building.
Having an entrance door to the front aspect, a ceiling light point, a central heating radiator, laminate flooring, two storage cupboards and doors leading to the lounge, two bedrooms and the wet room.
Lounge / Breakfast Kitchen
21' 6'' max x 11' 9'' max (6.55m max x 3.58m max)
Having a uPVC / double glazed window to the rear aspect offering views over the communal grounds as well as a uPVC / double glazed door allowing access to the walk-on balcony both fitted with vertical blinds. Also having a ceiling light point, the intercom phone system, a central heating radiator and carpeted flooring.
Being open plan from the lounge and having a range of fitted wall, base and drawer units with laminate worksurface over and matching upstands. Also having a ceiling light point, linoleum flooring, a built-under electric oven with an electric hob and a stainless steel chimney style extraction unit over, a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink with a mixer tap fitted and a drainer unit, an integrated washing machine and a space for an upright fridge freezer.
12' 6'' x 10' 6'' (3.81m x 3.20m)
Having a uPVC / double glazed window to the rear aspect with a vertical blind fitted, a ceiling light point, a central heating radiator, carpeted flooring, a built-in cupboard as well as buillt-in wardrobes with sliding mirror doors.
12' 6'' x 6' 11'' (3.81m x 2.11m)
Having a uPVC / double glazed window to the rear aspect with a vertical blind fitted, a ceiling light point, a central heating radiator and carpeted flooring.
Having ceiling spotlights, a chrome finished central heating towel rail, a WC, a wash hand basin with a mixer tap fitted, partly tiled walls, non-slip linoleum flooring, an extraction unit and a walk-in glass shower screen with a thermostatic shower installed.
Having outdoor courtesy lighting, non-slip wood effect flooring and an aluminum / glass balustrade.
The current owners have access to a designated parking space for an additional £20 per month service charge which has it's first payment due in October 2022.
We have had confirmation from Walsall Housing Group that they will offer first refusal of this parking space to the new buyers of this property.
Any potential buyers will be recommended to satisfy themselves that this is correct by contacting Walsall Housing Group themselves before incurring any costs to purchase this property.
Tenure - Leasehold, Length of Lease 123 years approx, Ground Rent £261.00 per month, Service Charge £124.21 per month inclusive of Buildings Insurance
Council Tax Band - B
Shared Ownership Information
The current vendors are selling their 25% share of the property and Walsall Housing Group own the remaining 75%.
We have been advised that any new purchaser may have the option to purchase a higher % share of this property (up to 75%) for the additional cost which will be confirmed when a RICS valuation has been carried out.